HGV/Plant Fitter/Hydraulic Engineer
- Service and inspection of lorry loader cranes
- Carry out warranty work on new cranes
- Accurately diagnose & rectify faults on cranes/hydraulics & electrics systems
- Installation of new cranes onto new & used chassis’
- Assist other members of our team when required
- Carry out PDI’s on new installations
- Dealing face to face with customers on a regular basis
- Completion of paperwork in an accurate manner
- Full UK Driving license is required
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Technical/mechanical understanding
- Attention to detail
- Verbal communication
- HGV Class 1 license would be an advantage but not essential
Working as part of a team as well as individually, you will be based at our Sandbach depot but may also be required to carry out servicing/repairs on-site.
We are looking for someone with a background within the HGV/Plant industry and would prefer a person who holds relevant qualifications, however we will consider someone who is time served, but you must be able to demonstrate your skill set.
Experience with lorry loader cranes is preferred, but not essential as training can be provided.
We offer an excellent salary & benefits package for the right candidate.